Join Our Team!
Love puzzles and interacting with people? This might be the job for you!
As a Game Master, you play an important role in creating unique and exciting entertainment for our customers. We are looking for quick learners with strong attention to detail, but most importantly, applicants should have a knack for hospitality and customer service.
- Greet guests - be outgoing, courteous, and engaging with all visitors
- Introduce players to the game and scenario
- Observe game play via video camera and provide hints
- Quickly and accurately set up each new game session - repair or replace props as needed
- Light administrative duties
- Energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing - can interact easily with different groups of people
- Fast learner - able to think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and to handle the unexpected
- Ability to remain calm and friendly while under pressure
- Tech savvy (basic computing, willing to learn new software)
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
HOURS: Part-time, 12-20 hours/week, with most hours on weekends. Applicants must be able to work Fri/Sat/Sun!
TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, weekly availability, favorite ice cream flavor, and a brief description of why you’d be a good fit for the Bull City Escape team. Please do not stop by in person with your resume - applications will only be accepted via email.